What is your jewelry made of?
A lot of our jewelry is made of silver plate or gold plate. Silver (or gold) plate is a layer of real silver (or gold) on top of a base metal. This gives it the look of sterling silver without the heavy cost. The base metal also gives strength to the jewelry. The jewelry that is antique are epoxy coated brass or copper.
How do I care for silver or gold plate?
You treat silver or gold plate like you would sterling silver:
- Keep jewelry dry.
- Do NOT use wet polishing cloths or dips.
- When not being worn store in air tight bag to lengthen life of jewelry.
- If tarnish develops use a dry silver polishing cloth.
How long till my item arrives?
All items are shipped for free using USPS first class. All items will be shipped same or following business day (depending of time of purchase). Most items shipped first class USPS arrive in 2-5 days.
Do you make custom pieces?
We love to hear suggestions. If you would like a custom piece contact us and let us know what you are interested in. We can do modifications off our original designs very easily. If you have something completely different in mind send us your thoughts and we will let you know if we are able to do it!
1) Add item to cart
2) In your cart under the item total you will see a text box labeled “Add note to order”
3) Just type in what length you want and place order